AIM HIGH, HIT THE MARK!......ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I love my boyfriend but need to leave I am sorry da

My boyfriend and I had a big fight on this abroad issue. I cried every night, I worried much because it so hard to leave my boyfriend whose with me for more than 2 years. He was afraid that I fall inlove to someone because of the distance. But even he was not agree on my travel I disobey him, please forgive me da I need to do this and you know the reasons why i do this. I am sorry if i made this decision on my own and hope u understand because i need also to decide on my own, i felt i was controlled by anybody that surrounds me. I know deep inside my heart I love u more than what you feel and you know how i value it. Please da understand my situation, I need to spend a lot of money not for myself but for my two brothers and you know that. Help me pray da that in going to Dubai I am successful ....Please wait for me......Thank you.... I love u very much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home