AIM HIGH, HIT THE MARK!......ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Braveness of KUYA DAN in Iraq



myspace layout codes

myspace layout





MY KUYA

D - DOWN TO EARTH
A - AFFIRMATIVE OF TRUTH
N - O ONE CAN CONQUER HIS DREAMS

No words can describe how I was touched by what you shared to me
No words can explain how difficult being alone
No words can express how I appreciated your braveness in terms of your work

Thank You for putting so much care into our friendship
Thank You for treating me as your little sister
Thank Your for being a nice KUYA for me
Thank You for the advices that u shared with me
Thank You for the special friendship that you gave to my sister

I appreciated your braveness being a father and mother to your children
I appreciated your sincerity to your work
I appreciated your kindness

I pray that you are safe and sound in your work
I pray that your family is in good health
I pray that you can find a right woman in your life
I pray that your dreams will be successful.

Keep up the good work KUYA DAN...

Fly high........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home