AIM HIGH, HIT THE MARK!......ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Family visit

Animations - flies away

Animations - bugs-01


Today is my very lucky day..My family visited the house of my boyfriend. We were invited on their Feast day. It so embarrassing for me because it was the first time that both our parents met each other. I am so uneasy because I do not know what to do, what to say, in short mix emotion. Even today I cannot imagine that our parents met finally. Even the hectic schedule my mom find time to visit them.....We went their with my mom, sister, brother and sister's friend and mom's driver. It was an awesome day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gorgeous Traveller said...

The first time's always the hardest, but after that it will be a breeze :)

February 21, 2008 at 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home